I am trying to stay with an 8- and 16-bit jrpg theme even though originally A Mad God Rising was intended to be a dungeon crawling with heavy horror.
Classes that will definitely be included
- Tenebraeist (Modified 3.5 Shadowcaster)
- Elven Spellsword
- Elven Nightblade
- Moogle Fusilier (gunner) (I might modify the Dwarven Vaultguard)
- Moogle Geodancer
- Moogle Machinist (I might modify the Dwarven Craftpriest)
- Octorok (from Bum Rush the Titan)
- Mechtaur (from METAL VS SKIN)
- Droid (from METAL VS SKIN)
- All four of the satyr classes from An Abominal Fancy.
- Dwarven Vaultguard
- Dwarven Craftpriest
- Mechaborg (from Flaming Oil)
- Monk (Modified S&W)
Although I have been thinking about switching from the species as class paradigm of BD&D to the species and class paradigm of AD&D.