- Angelic Encampment-the Player Knight(s) stumble across some celestial being holding court or a tournament in the woods. The knights will be greeted according to how close they cleave to the virtues ascribed to Christianity. Most likely disguised.
- Infernal Encampment-as above, although the demonic lord and its retinue will be inclined to tempt all but the most Christianly pious of knights.
- Giant Beetle, Rhino
- Giant Beetle, Bombardier
- Giant Beaver
- Giant Owlbear
- Wise-person OR "Maiden" -if the PKs just had a significant encounter a wise-person will show-up to explain the wisdom they should gain from it. If they are in search adventure a "maiden" will show up to lead them to one.
- Local Knight-random knight from the kingdom they are in.
- Giant Bear, Black
- Giant Wolf
- Giant Stag
- Giant Badger
- Foreign Knight
- Giant Bear, Brown
- Giant Bear, Two Headed
- Faerie Knight
- Infernal Knight-May be disguised
- Angelic Knight-May be disguised
- Faerie Encampment-as the Angelic and Infernal, only with respect the pagan faiths and won't be disguised.
- Questing Beast and King Pellinore/Sir Palomides (depending on when)
23 November 2013
Encounters while wandering a forest or hunting for Knights and Kaiju.
Roll 1d4+1d6+1d12 and consult the the table below. Not all encounters have been stated yet. Add 2 to the table or subtract 2 from the roll because I'm too lazy to format this for 3-22 spread.